2/21/09

When Art Inspires Life

Stuff of Life
So instead of just watching the videos on Youtube, today we finally sat down and did a little life imitating art session, just me and Miriam! What fun! And since she already had seen the video, she kind of had an idea where we were going with the whole project! What do you think? Totally cute, or what? Later we adapted the design and made a similar card using layered flowers. Here's the Miriam and her final product, and the video by our heroine, Kristina Werner!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Supercute. And the card is nice too.

Melissa said...

Hey, you know what you might want to try? Blogging. Just a thought. ;)

nonapearl said...

your daughter is just adorable. I love the idea of watching Kristina's video together then making cards! I should do that with my daughter. :)

Thank you for the comment on my blog! I wanted to wish blessings on your sister's adoption process! we looked into ethiopa, but decided to go with the domestic african american program.

many blessings!
nona